Dogs snore because the airflow in their nasal passages or throat is impeded, much like humans. This is very natural and may be caused by as little as your dog laying on his back. The tongue might slip back towards the neck, making it difficult to breathe freely.
This Video Should Help:
The “dog snoring labrador” is a question that has been asked for as long as we have had dogs. The answer to why do dogs snore? is because they are not able to breathe through their nose and mouth at the same time.
- why do dogs snore as they get older
- why do dogs snore when awake
- do dogs snore when they are happy
- my dog has started snoring and coughing
- dog snoring and reverse sneezing