Dogs snore because the airflow in their nasal passages or throat is impeded, much like humans. This is very natural and may be caused by as little as your dog laying on his back. The tongue might slip back towards the neck, making it difficult to breathe freely.
This Video Should Help:
The “dog snoring labrador” is a question that is asked often. The dog snores because it has an enlarged tongue and throat. Labradors are known for their large tongues, which makes them prone to snoring.
- why do dogs snore as they get older
- why do dogs snore when awake
- do dogs snore when they are happy
- my dog has started snoring and coughing
- dog snoring and reverse sneezing